- Store and Hold. We can absorb your IT equipment and hold. Our people will inspect and verify entries into our online tracking portal, creating orders and packing accordingly.
- Asset Management. The equipment is tested and recorded in our secure system. Serial numbers, asset tags and other stickers are removed.
- Various Ways For Disposal. Our clients can mold and customize IT equipment deployment service according to their easiness. Services includes on spot imaging, copying or moving their data. Ask our staff for various options.
- Nationwide Logistics. Pickup is arranged by our friendly staff. Our young and energetic staff will visit to pick your IT equipment in eRecure vehicles.
- Data and Hard Drive Destruction. Private and confidential information from hard drives is sanitized from all the IT equipment we receive. ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified softwares EuroSoft and DBAN are applied for the whole erasure process. The softwares run 3-pass data wipe system.
- Assessment and Recommendation. We privilege our clients to make disposal preference with solid confidence and assurance. Our clients can always have the eye on the decommissioning and remarketing process for their IT equipment using our online client portal system.
- Acquiring of IT Equipment. Wherever the client has installed their IT equipment, we provide absolute nationwide collection. Fill in the easy form on our website and our staff will take care of the rest.
- Packing and Handling. Prior picking, our staff make sure that your IT equipment is decently packed at your premises before collection for safe transit. We use best packing material and techniques so every item is safe and sound while transporting.
- Procedure. Once your IT equipment arrives at our decommissioning facility, our staff receipt, file, scan and audit your stuff. You can always track the process using our online client portal system.
- Selling Process. When your items are tested and sanitized, the selling process starts. In this wing, your departing equipment is uploaded in our online client portal system. A secure login and password is given to the client which allows client to see the sales process.
- Remarketing. After client’s full satisfaction and reassurance with our services, we will move the stock to our expert sales team who make sure that client is getting the best financial return. Every item on sale can be seen on online client portal system.
- Recycling. IT equipment which is assessed and marked as not working or no commercial value are recycled in environment friendly manner with zero landfill.
eRecure promises and ensures that your privacy is protected. Our staff may ask you about certain information by which we can identify you while using our website. Be guaranteed that it will only be used in decorum with our privacy contract.
Our staff may ask you about:
- Your full name
- Your job designation
- Your contact details
We only collect this information to understand you and your organisation better so we can offer you best e-recycling services. We use your information for our internal record keeping, sending you promotional brochures and special offers, market research, customise our website as per your interests and security.
We promise that all your information we collect is highly confidential and secured. The reason we collect your data is to prevent the illegal and fraudulent activity. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.