eRecure’s unique e-Cycle business is leading the e-waste management industry. We offer comprehensive end-to-end services ranging from relocation, installation, hardware refreshes, data sanitization, disposals and value recovery after re-marketing. We understand the importance of meeting client service level commitments and ensure that pre and post schedules are met.
Our process include:
- Assessment and Recommendation. eRecure clients make preference with solid confidence and assurance. The evaluation team delivers reliable base line for your end of life or lease IT hardware recycling project. Prior commencing, we always provide thorough onsite or on-call range of options to assist dealing with your electronic waste and recovering the highest dollar value by re-marketing based on what item is achieving in the market with a financial certainty.
- Nationwide Logistics. eRecure collects and handles the equipment nationwide. The EOL IT assets are removed from client desks and securely packed for safe transit. Premium packing material and techniques are used so every item is safe and sound while transportation. Items are loaded onto our customized trolleys, minimizing the overall time we spend at your premises. Once collected your assets we are solely responsible for protecting hardware and the confidential data inside hard drives.
- Store and Hold. To assist our clients, we collect the IT equipment, store and hold onto it. This helps them getting rid of electronic waste in timely manner and get recycling process done later. Upon further instructions from clients the gear is inspected and digitally entered into our secured online tracking portal, creating orders and packing accordingly. Simply click Book A Pickup link above.
- Various Ways For Disposal. Clients modify and customize IT hardware decommission service according to their easiness and comfort. Our trained and dedicated staff securely shut down, prepare your ICT systems for cycling and disposal. Ask our staff for various recycling options.
- Asset Management. Our established new technology supported and modern warehouses are working on filing, scanning and checking items electronically into our patented online system ePortal: (eRecure Asset Tracking and Warehousing System). Any Serial numbers, asset tags and other stickers from client are removed and destroyed in order to secure the origin of the items. New Individual barcode labels are generated and attached to manage each unit for further processing. Secured online ePortal system enables client to track the whole process and access reports round the clock.
- Data and Physical Destruction. Securely managing your confidential data and information on the hard drives throughout its lifecycle, is key to ensuring your information is destroyed responsibly. eRecure revolutionized the HDD data destruction industry with enhanced tracking capabilities throughout the process and offers a variety of secure data destruction services to help you properly destroy obsolete and sensitive information. Dry erasure of HDD is applied with ISO 9001 certified and up-to-date software blancco & ZeroData comprising 3-pass, 7-pass and DoD 5220.22-M wipe pattern. Shredding and drilling carries out Physical Destruction of HDD and other storage devices to federal government security standards and an itemized Certificate of Destruction is provided.
- Re-marketing and Value Return. Value recovery is a key component of our e-Cycle management. Our sales channel promise full satisfaction, reassurance with our services and assure the best financial return. eRecure global presence helps providing the highest financial return and ensure consistent technology services. The gear deemed to be not working in their present form are data-wiped, dismantled and recycled in environment friendly manner being guaranteed strict adherence to zero-to-landfill.